Virtual Private Network – VPN is network service that allows securely connect to internal institutional IT resources (workstations, printers, servers, etc.) or services that can be accessed only from the internal network.
By connecting to a university ‘s VPN, you can:
- Securely send information, files to/from the university computer network;
- Securely connect to university workstations and servers;
- Read/send emails securely;
- Join university ‘s computer classes;
- Connect to KTU subscribed databases.
How to use VPN?
Select the client application Forticlient and follow the instructions.
- Forticlient VPN Installation Guide for Android
- Forticlient VPN Installation Guide for Apple iOS
- Forticlient VPN Installation Guide for Apple MacOS
- Forticlient VPN Installation Guide on Ubuntu
- Forticlient VPN Installation Guide for Win10
Any issues and further questions - please contact https://pagalba.ktu.lt system, select "IT support" and "VPN network" category.