KTU Single Sign-On (SSO) – is a system that allows KTU users to identify themselves only once and use different KTU e-services avoiding multiple authentication.
- User has to remember only ONE password
- Connecting to different e-services only ONE authentication step
- Service provider doesn't have to manage users
To connect Your service to KTU SSO follow these steps:
- Install SAML2 standard supporting software, for example:
Configuring SSO service You will need KTU identity provider metadata.
- Contact KTU ITD Computer Network Centre:
- tel. (+370 37) 300 645,
- Studentų g. 48A, room 101, LT-51370 Kaunas.
- When contactin, please submit following information:
- Service provider information (name, technical contact)
- Service provider metadata
- KTU user directoy scheme