Virtual private network (VPN) is a network service which allows university employees and students to securely connect to the University network.
Users connected to the university VPN network can:
- Exchange information, send files to/from the university computer network in a secure way;
- Securely connect to the university workstations and servers;
- Safely read/send emails;
- Connect to the university computer classes;
- Connect to KTU subscribed databases.
How to use VPN?
1. Install VPN Software in your computer
2. Start VPN program and connect to VPN
- Start Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. Usage Instructions...
You can register the VPN problems https://pagalba.ktu.lt/?lang-en, choose "IT HELPDESK" and "VPN network" category.